When you have by no means tried the wonderful Applebees Quesadilla Burger, you’re in for one thing extraordinary. Half burger, half quesadilla, all 100% scrumptious. Make this implausible cheeseburger recipe in underneath half-hour! These copycat Applebee’s quesadilla burgers style so near the true factor that you’ll make them on repeat.
This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Applebee’s Quesadilla Burgers So Good?
The Applebees Quesadilla Burger needs to be one of many greatest hamburgers you may get in a restaurant. These tacky, juicy burgers are designed for many who love Mexican meals and hamburgers. Why have an extraordinary hamburger when you possibly can have a quesadilla as your bun?
Why must you do that copycat recipe?
Everybody has copycat recipes, however this recipe is additional particular as a result of it’s the excellent restaurant copycat. We provide the recipe to make the best handcrafted burgers in your personal kitchen. We embrace the precise seasonings and the sauce you want for this recipe, and we stroll you thru how you can put this recipe collectively.
What’s on this Quesadilla burger?
This burger is made with well-seasoned floor chuck beef patties. The meat is topped with slices of Pepper Jack cheese, a scrumptious Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood smoked bacon, recent pico de gallo, crispy recent lettuce, and this burger is surrounded by heat Cheddar cheese quesadillas.
What’s the key to this burger?
The secret to this burger is easy substances ready in a singular approach. Everybody has made a primary cheeseburger, right here we improve the cheese, add bacon, and alter out the condiments barely. The true improve is the Cheddar cheese quesadilla. Very quickly in any respect you and your loved ones can get pleasure from one wonderful burger.
Quesadilla Burger Elements
Right here’s what you’ll have to make this copycat Applebee’s quesadilla burger recipe:
For the Mexi-Ranch Sauce:
- Bitter cream
- Ready ranch dressing
- Taco seasoning
For the quesadillas:
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Small flour tortillas (road taco measurement)
For the burger patties:
- Floor beef
- Floor black pepper
For the burger toppings:
- Sliced pepper jack cheese
- Cooked applewood bacon
- Pico de Gallo
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
What sort of floor beef must you use?
Floor chuck has simply the correct quantity of marbling to make the burger juicy and never dry. The bottom reduce is beef that’s 80% lean, and 20% fats. Floor beef like sirloin is a bit too dry to hold this burger off. Plain floor hamburger meat can have as a lot as 30% fats, and that’s too wealthy for all the cheese concerned on this burger.
The right way to Make Quesadilla Burgers
- Make the Mexi-ranch sauce by combining bitter cream, ranch dressing, salsa, and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over 8 tortillas. Place the 8 remaining tortillas on prime.
- Prepare dinner the quesadillas in a non-stick massive frying pan over medium-high warmth for about two minutes on both sides till they’re golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Take away the quesadillas from the skillet and hold them heat within the oven whilst you prepare dinner the burgers. Wipe out the skillet with paper towels.
- Use your palms to mix the bottom chuck, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Divide the meat into 4 equal parts and type them into patties.
- Prepare dinner the burgers over medium warmth for 4 to five minutes on both sides or till your required doneness is reached.
- Place every burger patty on prime of a quesadilla. Prime every patty with pepper jack cheese, cooked bacon, Pico de Gallo, shredded lettuce, and Mexi-ranch sauce.
- Cowl the burger with one other quesadilla.
- Serve instantly.
How do you retailer the leftovers?
I do know it would be best to retailer this implausible burger if in case you have one left over. Listed below are some tricks to get pleasure from these leftovers later. If you will eat all the burgers in a single meal, I counsel you retailer all the burger’s elements in separate containers.
- Enable to Cool: Let the quesadilla burger settle down for about half-hour at room temperature. This helps stop condensation contained in the storage container, which might make the burger soggy.
- Retailer in hermetic containers: Retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days.
What’s the easiest way to reheat quesadilla burgers?
Reheating a quesadilla burger correctly is vital to sustaining its taste and texture. Right here’s the easiest way to reheat a quesadilla burger:
- Preheat Oven or Toaster Oven: Preheat your oven or toaster oven to round 350°F (175°C). This technique is most popular over a microwave as a result of it helps preserve the burger’s crispiness.
- Put together a Baking Sheet: Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper to make cleanup simpler.
- Reheat Slowly: Place the quesadilla burger on the ready baking sheet.
Concepts for What Serve with This Burger
Strive these nice tasting appetizers and sides:
Love Applebees? Don’t cease with this burger, there may be extra!
Extra Burger and Quesadilla Recipes
Applebees Quesadilla Burger
This quesadilla burger is made with well-seasoned floor chuck beef patties. The meat is topped with slices of Pepper Jack cheese, a scrumptious Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood smoked bacon, recent pico de gallo, crispy recent lettuce, and the burger is surrounded by heat Cheddar cheese quesadillas.
- 1/2 cup bitter cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 tortillas small, road taco sized
- 1 1/2 kilos floor beef chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 slices applewood bacon cooked till crisp
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 2 cups shredded iceburg lettuce
Mix the bitter cream, ranch dressing, salsa, and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Stir to mix.
Preheat the oven to 200°F.
Divide the cheese evenly amongst 8 tortillas. Cowl the cheese with the 8 remaining tortillas.
In a big non-stick skillet over medium warmth, prepare dinner the quesadillas for about two minutes on both sides till they’re golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Take away from the skillet and hold heat within the oven whilst you prepare dinner the burgers.
Mix the bottom chuck, salt, and black pepper in a bowl, and use your palms to include. Divide the meat into 4 patties.
With a paper towel, wipe out the non-stick skillet you used for the quesadillas, and prepare dinner the burgers over medium warmth for 4 to five minutes on both sides.
Place every burger patty on prime of a quesadilla. Prime every patty with 2 slices of pepper jack cheese, 2 slices of cooked bacon, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, and Mexi-ranch sauce.
- Need completely cooked bacon? Strive baking it within the oven! No mess, and completely flat crisp bacon.
- Make the Mexi-sauce forward of time. When you have any left over, it makes an amazing salad dressing!
- Have leftover hen or grilled veggies, add them to the quesadillas!
- You should purchase ready pico de gallo or make do-it-yourself pico de gallo.
Energy: 1890kcal | Carbohydrates: 133g | Protein: 76g | Fats: 115g | Saturated Fats: 45g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 17g | Monounsaturated Fats: 44g | Trans Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 257mg | Sodium: 3792mg | Potassium: 1149mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1350IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 960mg | Iron: 13mg