Frank’s Redhot buffalo hen dip is all the time a success at each occasion. This spicy dip tastes like sizzling wings with out the mess and the work.
Look no additional than this spicy, creamy dip in your subsequent occasion. It’s additionally good for sport day or tailgate get-togethers.
THE BOWL ALWAYS COMES HOME EMPTY every time I take it to a celebration.
This submit comprises affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Simple Buffalo Hen Dip
This simple Frank’s crimson sizzling buffalo hen dip recipe offers you a sinfully mouthwatering and creamy appetizer infused with hot-wing flavors. It’s the right consolation meals for these particular events whenever you need tasty appetizers and finger meals.
Buffalo hen dip fills the invoice and is all the time a significant crowd-pleaser. Filled with hen, cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing, that is the last word simple buffalo hen dip to take pleasure in anytime!
Why That is the Finest Frank’s Buffalo Hen Dip Recipe
What isn’t to like about this simple buffalo hen dip recipe? It has all of the flavors of sizzling wings, however generally wings are simply too messy to make. This simple dip permits you to take pleasure in buffalo wings with out all of the work and mess.
This Frank’s buffalo hen dip recipe is fabulous and easy. It has the right quantity of spice and coolness, and also you’ll discover it onerous to cease consuming it – it’s simply that good!
My massive secret to this recipe is utilizing Frank’s Purple Sizzling Sauce. I don’t typically name out particular manufacturers, however Frank’s is the best possible concerning a sauce for wings. Frank’s Purple Sizzling Sauce may be very nicely balanced, not too spicy, with simply the correct amount of warmth.
Frank’s Sizzling Sauce Buffalo Hen Dip Recipe Substances
With solely 5 components, this buffalo hen dip is spicy, scrumptious, and addicting. Listed here are the components it is advisable collect:
- Hen – I prefer to make this with hen breasts or hen tenders
- Cream Cheese
- Frank’s RedHot Sauce – don’t use the Frank’s Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce – it received’t style the identical
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Cheddar Cheese
CopyKat Tip: Use freshly grated cheese. Packaged shredded cheese comprises chemical substances to help in separation and doesn’t soften as nicely.
Buffalo Hen Dip – Ingredient Substitutions
The right way to Make Buffalo Hen Dip
This Frank’s sizzling sauce buffalo hen dip is straightforward to make. Listed here are the easy steps:
- If the hen shouldn’t be cooked, it’s essential to prepare dinner it after which shred it. You’ll be able to boil or bake it.
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave-safe massive bowl.
- Microwave the cream cheese till it’s softened sufficient to stir, about 20 seconds.
- Add the remaining components to the bowl and stir till mixed.
- Spoon the combination right into a shallow 1-quart baking dish or forged iron skillet.
- Bake at 350 levels Fahrenheit till bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Crockpot Buffalo Hen Dip
Making Buffalo hen dip in a Crock Pot is easy to do and there’s just one step (except it is advisable prepare dinner and shred the hen). Right here’s the gradual cooker technique:
- Add all of the components to your gradual cooker. Combine nicely and prepare dinner on the low setting for two hours.
Air Fryer Buffalo Hen Dip
Do you know that you could make Frank’s buffalo hen dip in your air fryer? Right here’s the way you do it:
- Comply with the recipe directions for making the dip combination.
- Place the dip combination in an oven-safe dish that matches in your air fryer basket or tray.
- Air fry at 350°F for 16 minutes.
If you happen to like this buffalo hen dip, there are variations that you could be wish to strive:
- You’ll be able to select to make use of a rotisserie hen. It provides one other dimension of taste and actually breaks up nicely to present the dip a terrific texture.
- If you happen to love the flavour of blue cheese, swap out the ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing. You may additionally toss in about 1/3 of a cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- You may also swap out the Cheddar cheese for Monterey Jack, Colby-Jack, or a Tex-Mex mix.
- High your dip with a sprinkle of sliced inexperienced onions.
The right way to Serve Buffalo Hen Dip
You’ll be able to serve this tasty dip chilly, however it’s finest served heat. A good way to maintain this heat is to make use of a Crockpot on the counter or to take it with you on the go.
If you happen to bake it in a dish, use a thermal provider to maintain your container heat.
What Goes With This Spicy Buffalo Dip?
Serve up Frank’s sizzling sauce dip with celery sticks for a low-carb and keto-friendly appetizer. You may also pair it with different uncooked veggies akin to sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks, cauliflower florets, and peppers.
Other than veggies, this dip may be dunked into or unfold on crackers, crusty bread cubes, baguette slices, pita bread, potato chips, pretzels, or tortilla chips.
You may also use the dip as a topping for nachos or as a filling for wontons.
Make tacos or burritos with it because the filling together with lettuce, tomatoes, and so on.
CopyKat Tip: Peel celery backs with a vegetable peeler for simpler consuming.
Make Forward Buffalo Hen Dip – Meal Prep Model
You can also make this buffalo hen dip 1 to three days forward. Retailer the dip in an hermetic container within the fridge, and reheat it within the microwave (stirring each 30 seconds) or slowly on the stovetop.
Can You Freeze Frank’s Sizzling Sauce Buffalo Hen Dip?
You’ll be able to freeze Frank’s buffalo hen dip leftovers in a sealed container for as much as 3 months.
To reheat, take away from the freezer and permit to thaw. Then reheat within the microwave or oven.
The right way to Retailer Leftover Buffalo Hen Dip
Retailer any portion left in an hermetic container in your fridge for as much as 4 days.
The right way to Reheat Buffalo Hen Dip
I like to recommend reheating any leftover portion on the stovetop in a small pot over low warmth.
Love Buffalo Taste? Attempt these recipes!
Favourite Appetizer Dip Recipes
Frank’s Buffalo Hen Dip
Frank’s Purple Sizzling Buffalo Hen Dip is the right sport day deal with and a tasty occasion appetizer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces shredded hen or canned hen
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Purple Sizzling Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Microwave the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds or till it’s smooth sufficient to stir.
Add the remaining components to the bowl, and stir till mixed, breaking apart the hen as you stir.
Switch the combination to an ovenproof dish and bake till bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Substitute blue cheese dressing for the ranch dressing. Additionally add about 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles.
Substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the cheddar cheese.
Energy: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fats: 27g | Saturated Fats: 11g | Ldl cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 827mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 0.6mg