This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon is tender and flaky salmon lined in probably the most wonderful garlic brown sugar soy glaze. The flavour is out of this world, and it’ll develop into a brand new household favourite!
We love salmon in our dwelling and love that it’s a easy and satisfying meal. Be sure you additionally strive Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon, these yummy Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon Fajitas, or these Butter Garlic Herb Salmon Foil Packets for extra oven-cooked salmon recipes!
A Reader’s Overview
“That is the perfect salmon recipe I’ve discovered to this point! I’m a comparatively novice cook dinner and this salmon is very easy however SO GOOD that I make it about as soon as every week!”
Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
This is probably not well-known, however I used to hate salmon! However I’ve been transformed, and now I can’t get sufficient. Salmon has became considered one of my all-time favourite meals, and never solely is it scrumptious, but it surely’s good for you too! Win-win. There are fairly a couple of salmon recipes that you must strive.
This garlic brown sugar salmon recipe soared to the primary spot of my favourite salmon recipes as a result of it seems completely each time. The candy glazed constituted of brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, and a few salt and pepper is so scrumptious and completely enhances the fish. The salmon flakes off together with your fork, making each chew soften in your mouth. Even my youngsters love this recipe!
Components in Garlic Glazed Salmon
This scrumptious garlic brown sugar glazed salmon has the proper combination of candy and savory. I imply, how are you going to go unsuitable with brown butter and garlic?? To seek out all the precise elements, take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the put up.
- Atlantic Salmon: I used Atlantic salmon on this recipe, however you need to use one other sort in the event you choose.
- Olive Oil: That is what the salmon will cook dinner up in, making it good and flaky.
- Brown Sugar: This creates a caramelized glaze and provides a sweetness to the flavour.
- Soy Sauce: The soy sauce provides a tangy style.
- Garlic Cloves: The minced garlic provides a taste and odor that makes this salmon irresistible!
- Lemon: I exploit the juice of 1 lemon. Contemporary is at all times finest!
- Salt and Pepper: The seasonings improve all the flavors within the recipe.
- Lemon Slices and Chopped Parsley: I exploit these as a garnish to the salmon.
Methods to Make Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Not solely does this salmon style heavenly, but it surely’s really easy to make. You could be consuming it in lower than half-hour!
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on high and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the perimeters of the aluminum foil across the salmon.
- Make Glaze: In a small bowl, whisk collectively the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. Prime the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
- Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes or till salmon is cooked all through. Take the foil off of the highest and baste the salmon with the sauce within the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or till brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Methods to Inform When Salmon is Absolutely Cooked?
You possibly can inform when your garlic brown sugar glazed salmon is absolutely cooked when the fats intensifies and runs out. Prepare dinner the salmon additional solely to get the specified diploma of doneness. When flakes separate simply, however the meat is translucent, it’s uncommon however edible.
This Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon can final for as much as 3-4 days when saved correctly in an hermetic container within the fridge. When you find yourself able to eat your leftovers, cooking them up within the air fryer is my favourite means! Reheat them in an air fryer at 350 levels Fahrenheit for 4-5 minutes. It retains the feel completely flaky each time.
Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on high and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the perimeters of the aluminum foil across the salmon.
In a small bowl whisk collectively the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. Prime the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till salmon is cooked all through. Take the foil off of the highest and baste the salmon with the sauce within the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or till brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Up to date on August 31, 2023
Energy449kcal (22%)Carbohydrates15g (5%)Protein47g (94%)Fats21g (32%)Saturated Fats3g (15%)Ldl cholesterol125mg (42%)Sodium1496mg (62%)Potassium1169mg (33%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar14g (16%)Vitamin A90IU (2%)Vitamin C0.7mg (1%)Calcium46mg (5%)Iron2.3mg (13%)
All dietary info relies on third celebration calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.