This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
This Sluggish Cooker Peach Cobbler is a simple dessert, excellent for these contemporary summer season peaches! It has a candy biscuit topping and deliciously candy peach filling beneath that’s excellent when served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I really like peach season! The recipes are completely divine and are do contemporary and scrumptious. Whereas the peaches are completely juicy, you could do that Peaches and Cream, this scrumptious Peach Burrata Salad and this Peach Cobbler Cheesecake!
Crockpot Peach Cobbler Recipe
I believe among the finest issues about summer season is all of the contemporary fruit and veggies. However generally, you need to make a recipe and on’t have any readily available! That’s why this Sluggish Cooker Peach Cobbler recipe is ideal. You should utilize contemporary or canned peaches! It’s so straightforward to make, and it retains the home so much cooler because it cooks — no oven required!
I really like that you need to use any fruit you might have readily available, and in case you don’t have any canned fruit, you possibly can simply swap it out for contemporary peaches or frozen peaches. A contemporary, scorching fruit dessert with vanilla ice cream is ideal any time of the yr. Whether or not it’s a pudding cake, this Apple Pecan Crisp, or this yummy Snickerdoodle Cobbler, I can’t resist just one slice!
Substances in Sluggish Cooker Peach Cobbler
The components on this recipe are so flavorful and scrumptious. The peaches mixed with the cinnamon flavors is a match made in heaven! Try the recipe card on the very backside of the put up to see the entire precise ingredient measurements.
- Can of Peaches: You’ll use the syrup that these peaches are available in so don’t drain the peaches!
- Floor Cinnamon and Nutmeg: These pair completely collectively complementing the scrumptious peaches.
- Milk: This binds the cobbler batter collectively.
- Sugar: The sugar sweetens up the dessert.
- Flour: I used all objective flour on this recipe.
- Baking Powder: The baking powder will make the cobbler good and fluffy.
- Salt: The salt enhances the entire components within the cobbler.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter on this recipe.
Methods to Make Peach Cobbler in a Sluggish Cooker
This recipe could also be one of many best recipes on the market. Crockpot recipes are the very best since you simply add all of it in and it does the remainder by itself!
- Prep: Spray a 4-quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Peaches with Seasonings: In a medium bowl, combine the peaches (not drained) with ½ teaspoon cinnamon and the nutmeg. Pour into the underside of the crockpot
- Make Cobbler Batter: In a big bowl mix the milk, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and remaining teaspoon of cinnamon. Pour over the peaches.
- Add Butter: Slice the butter into 12 skinny items and place excessive of the batter.
- Cook dinner: Cowl and prepare dinner on excessive for two hours till the highest is starting to brown across the edges. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Fast Ideas For Sluggish Cooker Peach Cobbler
This recipe can use canned, contemporary, or frozen peaches. Listed here are some recommendations on the best way to make any of them work with this recipe.
- To make use of Recent Peaches: Reduce up 2-3 massive peaches, sufficient to offer you two heaping cups of slices, and toss them with 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, two teaspoons of cornstarch, a pinch of salt, and the cinnamon and nutmeg within the recipe card. Permit the peaches to macerate within the sugar for 20-Half-hour earlier than pouring them and their juices into the crockpot.
- To make use of Frozen Peaches: Chances are you’ll use 2 cups of frozen peaches. There is no such thing as a have to thaw them. Comply with the identical directions as utilizing the contemporary peaches, besides add one extra teaspoon of cornstarch and skip the maceration step. Toss the frozen peaches with the dry components and add them straight to the crockpot. Permit to prepare dinner for at the very least 2 hours, however seemingly extra like 2 1/2.
- Dimension of Crockpot: I like to recommend a shallow, casserole-style crock pot for this recipe, however any will do, so long as it’s 2.5-4 quarts in dimension. Remember the fact that a deeper or bigger crockpot might take slightly additional time to prepare dinner due to the depth of the cobbler. In a shallow, casserole-style crock pot, it heats up extra shortly.
- Change the Fruit: Be happy to combine up the fruit or add in as you might have — raspberries could be superb on this, as would sliced strawberries or blueberries.
That is greatest eaten whereas it’s nonetheless heat within the crockpot, however leftovers will be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. The topping will get soggier the longer it sits, however it is going to nonetheless be scrumptious!
Pin this now to seek out it later
Spray a 4-quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the peaches (not drained) with ½ teaspoon cinnamon and the nutmeg. Pour into the underside of the crockpot
In a big bowl mix the milk, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and remaining teaspoon of cinnamon. Pour over the peaches.
Slice the butter into 12 skinny items and place excessive of the batter.
Cowl and prepare dinner on excessive for two hours till the highest is starting to brown across the edges. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Up to date on September 1, 2023
Energy: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 3gFats: 13gSaturated Fats: 8gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0.5gLdl cholesterol: 34mgSodium: 160mgPotassium: 169mgFiber: 1gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 406IUVitamin C: 0.02mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 1mg
Vitamin info is routinely calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.